Saturday, October 03, 2009

Butterfly

okay
hi
im backk :)
with new skin
i promised for black skin
okay the butterflies matches MARIAH CAREY'S -- BUTTERFLY
so ye
okay today i went to vist my granny
and shes ubber good okay
gave her durian lol
she loves it lols
now ima go perpare a rant on eniniem
okay it maybe long or short
or maybe not
i met this eurasian jus now on da bus
who had blonde hair
and a british accent i guess
he was quite tall like 170cm++
but one thing that ewwed me was that i and me sista
saw his BOXERS~!! omfg
and it was like demn low
like showwing of his 'nice' butt
lol
anyways i didnt see the patterns but then it was bluee
>.<
and he speak very very fast english fluently
lol
so fast i didnt even understand wth hes saying well i was eavsdroppin
lol and he tilts his phone away to the right and place it at his ear
and talk u noe! kewl i wonder how he listens lol
anyways ima go study soon
EOY is like 1 cm away frm me
and i jus finished MT paper
sooo
im sooo back i need to study so many subjects lata which im not gonna like
okay now i hope u lyk my blog skin
i spent a hell load of time trying to make it my liking
like 3hrs or so
so u can actually count that this blogskin is actually made by
this guy and i am the one that revamped it
sort of
okay im a lil tired now
next post on eniniem okay :)

tata
yufeng :)

MARIAH CAREY!!! I Must Master That High Note!!
~ About.me ~
♥ PROFILE

Name : LIM YU FENG
AGE:15
BIRTHDAY: 28th DECEMBER 1994
LIKES:MARIAH CAREY!
LOVES BIOLOGY
Orange colour
FACEBOOKING
MOUSEHUNTING
RUNESCAPE-ING!!
BUTTERFLIES
AND TRY TO TAG PLEASE :)
HOPES:ALLOW ME TO GO MEET MARIAH CAREY!!
HATES ENIMEM OR W/E U CALL HIM JUST GET OFF MC'S BACK AND LEAD YOUR OWN LIFE
MAY I GET GOOD RESULTS -- PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS
Disclaimer :This is my blog so Click here if you hate it. OR
Go away then (especially if ur a eniniem fan i tell u u better get out of this web NOW or else... I can smell u frm a mile away!

♥ DESIRES
Memoirs of an imperfect angel!!!
Get good results :)
GO TO MARIAH CAREYS CONCERT!!
GO LONDON GO NY :)

~ Fluttering Communications ~



~ SONGS/VIDEOS ~
Here Are The Songs!
I want to know what love is fever!!

i want to know what love is (new single) by mariah carey!
listen till the end and u'll hear her powerful whistle registers!!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!! <33


Last but not least the wowing Vocals of Mariah Carey! [Whistle Register]

It's extremely hard to hit tat high!!

MARIAH CAREY!!!
TOP TENNNT TENTN TNEN TEN BEST SONGS RATED BY YF
NO 01-- I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
NO. 1-- TOUCH MY BODY
NO. 2-- BYE BYE

NO. 3-- FOR THE RECORD

NO. 4-- FLY LIKE A BIRD

NO. 5-- NEVER TOO FAR AWAY

NO. 6-- I STILL BELIEVE

NO. 7-- THROUGH THE RAIN

NO. 8-- BRININ' ON THE HEARTBREAK

NO. 9-- I'LL BE LOVING YOU LONG TIME

NO. 10--DONT FORGET ABOUT US!!

MARIAH CAREY!!SPECIAL!! THE ONE!!

MARIAH CAREY ALL THE WAYYY
THE ONE
TOUCH MY BODY
I'LL BE LOVING YOU LONG TIME

I WANT MC albums!!!

~ Fly.Away ~

Linkages
3-4C class blog
YY sis blog
Daryl Aw Zheng Hao's blog

Nothing :) Click to REFRESH the page :)

~ My.Archives ~

Archive

April 2008

May 2008

April 2009

May 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2010

~ credits ~

Designed by dragonfae
Thanks to blogskins.com