Monday, November 08, 2010

I am finally back!!

Phew! Its been a long time ever since i've updated my blog. So sorry to those who have been coming to my blog for many many, or should i put it as countless number of times to my blog. I thank you for your support. Yes never changing, I'm still a MC fan. HEHE though i missed her Spore concert doesnt mean that i've given up on her!!
Anyways i've been Mousehunting ever since Last December and this December marks my first Anniversary :) Same goes for Zheng Hao [ And i'd like to wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again :) ]. Really hope that Hitgrab can come up with yet another unforgettable and fun-filled festive hunting again! Am really looking forward to it :) Now and then i'll be posting some photos on Mousehunt and maybe Runescape but because my computer had to be re-booted like quite a few months ago-- i've lost quite a large amount of RS photos. :( Next i've been down for flu for 2 days. Yesterday slept for more than 6 hours in the afternoon and then another 7 hours or so during night! I hope that i can grow taller :) and my flu has been better at least 85% recovered from it.
I've also edited the template of the blog! As you can see there's a scroll for up and downs, left and right now because i'm quite irritated by the blockage from the side panel so i've changed it. Also the information area has been made neater and is more tidy and readable. I've also updated the videos corner :) Its I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS FEVER :). I love how MC manages to do her whistles at the END of the song its just wonderful and powerful.
Anyways it's a little shame or should i say very shameful to play Facebook games during the O's !! and to update my blog as well but i'm typing faster now and goal is to complete this entry by 15 minutes [ That's one horn in MouseHunt ]
I'm still playing MouseHunt most of the time but i also touch on Pet Society, Country Story , Backyard monsters , Wild ones and Tycoons.
This morning i went back to do Runescape again :) Its still the best virtual game i've ever played in my whole entire life! And i managed to level my Cook to 78 and this are the screenshots!

This is the Screenshot for the newest emote in RS : The Puppet Master (makes you fly ! :] )



Screenshot for the Halloween Party in RS :)



See the three pile of bones on the ground? With the special Brooch you receive after the completion of the event you can morph yourself into a pile of (dead) Bones! Click UNMORPH to get back as your player!



If you can't see the words clearly, its summarised to 1614 is the maximum total levels in the Free to play world :) and i've gotten 1614 with my member stats omg. Using some maths you will find out 1614 - (15 F2p stats x 99 highest level ) = 129
Level 129 will most probably be the highest Dungeoneering level!



And last but not least Cook at level of 78 :)


In MouseHunt i've hunted for 300 vanilla beans already :) this is the screenshot for it! Took me about 2-3 weeks!


And I've been watching THE WINX CLUB lately and I've stopped at Season 4 somewhere in episode 18 or 19 but it's because S'pore hasn't played it yet and i'm like watching the Italian Version. There is not yet any subtitles being place in the newer episodes so i'll be waiting :) It RAWKS!!
I can upload a few songs for listening as well but i'll see how it goes first Season1 to 3 of winx is great Believix is also very nice hehe who says Boys can't watch Winx!!
I've also watched Down with love
Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni
Personal Preference :)
And Winx club seasons 1-3 and half of season 4 and the Winx Club movie as well :)
I've also been watching One Piece and i hope Luffy can survive the 3 Admirals or W/E you call it lols
Thats all for now but i'm sure that i'll blog more often after my O's :)
5 more papers to go : 2 MT , 1 Sc(phy/chem) and 1 Bio !! JIA YOUS YOU CAN DO IT!! :)
Signing off
Yu Feng MC :)

MARIAH CAREY!!! I Must Master That High Note!!
~ About.me ~
♥ PROFILE

Name : LIM YU FENG
AGE:15
BIRTHDAY: 28th DECEMBER 1994
LIKES:MARIAH CAREY!
LOVES BIOLOGY
Orange colour
FACEBOOKING
MOUSEHUNTING
RUNESCAPE-ING!!
BUTTERFLIES
AND TRY TO TAG PLEASE :)
HOPES:ALLOW ME TO GO MEET MARIAH CAREY!!
HATES ENIMEM OR W/E U CALL HIM JUST GET OFF MC'S BACK AND LEAD YOUR OWN LIFE
MAY I GET GOOD RESULTS -- PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS
Disclaimer :This is my blog so Click here if you hate it. OR
Go away then (especially if ur a eniniem fan i tell u u better get out of this web NOW or else... I can smell u frm a mile away!

♥ DESIRES
Memoirs of an imperfect angel!!!
Get good results :)
GO TO MARIAH CAREYS CONCERT!!
GO LONDON GO NY :)

~ Fluttering Communications ~



~ SONGS/VIDEOS ~
Here Are The Songs!
I want to know what love is fever!!

i want to know what love is (new single) by mariah carey!
listen till the end and u'll hear her powerful whistle registers!!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!! <33


Last but not least the wowing Vocals of Mariah Carey! [Whistle Register]

It's extremely hard to hit tat high!!

MARIAH CAREY!!!
TOP TENNNT TENTN TNEN TEN BEST SONGS RATED BY YF
NO 01-- I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS
NO. 1-- TOUCH MY BODY
NO. 2-- BYE BYE

NO. 3-- FOR THE RECORD

NO. 4-- FLY LIKE A BIRD

NO. 5-- NEVER TOO FAR AWAY

NO. 6-- I STILL BELIEVE

NO. 7-- THROUGH THE RAIN

NO. 8-- BRININ' ON THE HEARTBREAK

NO. 9-- I'LL BE LOVING YOU LONG TIME

NO. 10--DONT FORGET ABOUT US!!

MARIAH CAREY!!SPECIAL!! THE ONE!!

MARIAH CAREY ALL THE WAYYY
THE ONE
TOUCH MY BODY
I'LL BE LOVING YOU LONG TIME

I WANT MC albums!!!

~ Fly.Away ~

Linkages
3-4C class blog
YY sis blog
Daryl Aw Zheng Hao's blog

Nothing :) Click to REFRESH the page :)

~ My.Archives ~

Archive

April 2008

May 2008

April 2009

May 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2010

~ credits ~

Designed by dragonfae
Thanks to blogskins.com